Saturday, May 16, 2009

middle east 5/16/09: shalom!

Hey friends and familia,

It's travel time again...Monday morning, Amy and I are off on the
birthright trip to Israel! Our flight is at 1:45 p.m., but we have to
be at LAX by 9:45 to meet up with our birthright group...and since the
405 is crazy at that time, we actually leave for the airport at 6 a.m.
Eek:-p

We will be abroad from May 18 to June 18, and we will be visiting
Israel (two weeks with a free! Mayanot birthright group, plus a week
with familia at the end), Egypt (Cairo), and Jordan (Petra). During
that time I'll be sending out periodic email updates to share any
travel highlights. If you're not really into group emails, let me
know and I'll take you off this list, no problems.

Also, If anyone has prayer requests, let me know and I will tuck them
in the Western Wall for you:-)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment